Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas!

Hey everyone. We just knew that you would love Elly's new choice of pink and purple. We hope everyone is doing well. I'm just sitting here in the perhaps the most boring class I've ever taken--History 201, and thought I would just blog a little.
This is everyone right after the baby blessing. Dave and Mandee ran back to the house to work on the roast that they graciously provided us for a celebration dinner. Thanks!
I gave Dave a banjo for Christmas that I had inherited from one of Mom's aunts. He's working on loosing his teeth before he starts playing.


Mom sure knows how to play eh?

Did we all go to Olive Garden when we all got together? Is the pope catholic? Does a bear poop in the woods? I rest my case.



Nate was having a ball. I'm slightly less amused here but still had a good time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like Dave should fit right in at Branson next spring! Thanks for the pics, young Joe.